1. All artwork must be submitted to Ms Stacey Byer and/or Tracey Chan at # 9 Young Street St. George's, (the former United Travel Agency building) on March 5 th 2011 between the hours of 10 am – 2 pm.
2. Artist entries should be clearly signed by artist.
3. All artist entries must be accompanied by a submission form, which will be sent by the WOMA committee via email. Entries will NOT be accepted without this form.
4. THERE IS NO SUBMISSION FEE.
5. Work must be ready to hang. This means it should be properly mounted if on paper, and strung with picture wire.
6. Work must be in a good condition – work that is tattered or fraying will not be accepted (unless this is part of your display).